The highest level of basketball player development training available in the Seacoast!
Integrating over 10 years of player development experience and knowledge from Kindergarten-NBA levels into 18 hours of on-court training, Mistake Makers is a wholistic approach to developing the necessary foundation for the athleticism, technical skill, and conceptual development needed to maximize each player’s potential.
Each 90-minute workout will include neuromuscular activation and functional movement training, granular breakdown of technical skills, competitive skill applications, and team conceptual challenges culminating in a 20-minute formalized game period where the most committed players will go head to head in 3v3 competition.
Spring 2018 programs available:
Portsmouth, NH March 3rd- April 21st
(No program March 17th, 20th, or 24th)
- Age groups
- 3-5th Grade (Saturday morning 8:00am-9:30am, Tuesday 6:00-7:30pm)
- 6-8th Grade (Saturday morning 9:30am-11:00am, Tuesday 7:30-9:00pm)
- Saturday Location: Connie Bean Community Center
- Tuesday Location: Little Harbor School
- Participation fee: $600
- Integrity Hoops Uniform & Mistake Makers Jersey: $60 (Required)
- Film Feedback Package: $300 (Optional)
Each group will be limited to only 8 players, apply here: