Here is the breakdown of your first regular season game vs. Lynx. Overall you guys are right there with this team.
- Great inverted layups in this game
-Great job sprinting off screen and creating space from defender rather than walking/skipping to your spot
- End of games, you need the ball and to dictate the action
- Opportunities to be aggressive on PR are available against Fowles
- Should we help on Moore's drives and give up corner three's to Simone?
- Great signs of leadership in this game from you off the ball